3.8.10

Questions to Ask One's Self as a Latter Day Saint

Am I prepared to meet God?

Could I sacrifice more to the Lord?

Am I holding a grudge against someone?

Do I look at others as brothers and sisters or do I seem them as obstacles or objects to use or mock?

Do I feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick and afflicted, and give to the poor?

How often do I pray specifically and sincerely about one of my weaknesses?

Am I grateful for the gifts God has given me by using them to bless others?

Am I more filled with the Spirit today than I was a few weeks ago or years ago?

Am I ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in any way?

Do I take strength and comfort in the atonement of Jesus Christ?

Am I quick to anger or judgment?

Am I aware of my responsibilities and do I do them?

Do I do my family history and submit to the temple the names of people that haven't received their ordinances?

Do I remember what was taught at church last Sunday and am I trying to apply it to my life?

Do I seek to follow the Prophet's counsel?

Do I seek uplifting media?

Do I read the scriptures everyday?

Do I have Family Home Evening?

Do I love going to the temple?

Am I helping lift one's burden or burdening someone?

Do I know whats important to those that are important to me?